TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My wish is that the are healthy and safe for the holidays and that they know how much I love all of them even if I can not give them everything they ask for.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We all sing Christmas carols around the Christmas Tree while opening our presents. Then we have a wonderful Christmas breakfast together.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I wish that I can see that twinkle of excitement and joy everyday in my children's eyes that shines so brightly on Christmas morning.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
By visiting with our relatives, participating in the church play, seeing Santa at the mall, baking cookies, and
making homemade decorations.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We use to play monopoly, chutes and ladders, and the original Nintendo alot.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Making cookies with my children and homemade decorations like popcorn strings and paper chains for the Christmas tree.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would go back to PA where most of my family reside. I really miss them during the Holidays so it would be great to see them all.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
2. Nintendo DSI